Baby Weston/(9 New posts I am so slow sorry, there are so many you have to see older posts)
Weston is getting so big! At his 2 month he weighed 13lb 11oz. He is such a good baby, sleeps thru the night and never spits up. He his beginning to laugh more and more and smiles all the time. We just love this baby!!!
o my gosh he is so cute! Sorry I missed your calls. We are in Idaho and are crazy busy. As soon as things slow down I will give you a call. Love all the new posts!!
3 comments:
He is such a little cutie! Love the smile in the last photo!
Weson is looking so cute and so big! What are you guys doing Labor Day Weekend? We're thinking of making a trip up (possibly).
o my gosh he is so cute! Sorry I missed your calls. We are in Idaho and are crazy busy. As soon as things slow down I will give you a call. Love all the new posts!!
Post a Comment