Its been a very busy new year. Austin and Tyson are still in swimming lessons. They have been in it since November. Austin just finished basketball, and Sydney had become our newest little skiier. She caught on so quickly. Tyson learned to ski without his edgy wedgies and started with poles. He keeps up so well. He can get on the lift all by himself and he loves to ski with Austin. Austin continuous to do very well in skiing. He can ski all day long and not get tired. He is amazing! Last weekend my sister Jenn came up with her girls and spent the weekend at our house. I think the cousins always have a great time. Weston is getting so big and fun. He new trick is to shake is head side to side when we say no no no.. He is beginning to know that word very well, so well he justs laughs when we say it..
Renalds family just came up last weekend for our annual ski trip. Every year Renald says this was the best ski trip yet! Every year just gets better and better. Ren's dad is such a trooper and skies with us. I am very amazed that a senior citizen can ski like a teenager! I am so thankful that my mother in law, Linda stays behind to babysit the little ones. I will make sure next year she will be able to come up to the lodge and watch her kids and grandkids ski together. She is so unselfish and always cancels her plans to help us. She always puts her needs on hold to help her whole family. I look up to her and hope each year I can change myself to be a little more like her. This year Colter was able to join the ski troop and he did such a wonderful job!! The annual ski trip means a lot Renald and I am so happy his family always makes it up so it can happen. a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhp9cDogMUczK5GfWG_gv4KjDZaS43YNlzxBaEk9dS9IYcmf2c47Z9ZoDXrLuiKryAl85mAM0cs-7_TAW1_Y-lyZdpLfo1Ziugy4UHPp-muadNt-aPz3pgaPrKInr1n0X9uSImRcdUoEt4c/s1600-h/pic4+133.jpg">
No comments:
Post a Comment