
On Thursday, we got Austin out of school at 1pm and started the drive to Moab. We ate at Wendy's in Price and was pretty much grossed out! We arrived around 7pm. We stayed at our Neighbor's Condo and it was super sweet. Friday Renald rented a jeep and we went on a couple rides in it. It was raining so we wern't able to go on the more difficult (suicidal) trails. Renald enjoyed the Jeep so much he rented it for Saturday and all the boys went out. Friday scared me so much, I had no need to join them on a ride called "Hell's revenge". Renald took some great video of the ride, its pretty incredible what you can do in a Jeep. Here is an obstacle people were going on, it was called the hot tubs.





While the boys went Jeeping on Saturday, Michelle and I rented bikes and a bike trailer for the girls. I wanted to pull the trailer because I had been eating so much darn food, I had to burn some extra calories. We went on a ride from the condo up a Mountain and up to Gemini. We thought the whole way back would be so fun going down hill but the darn wind was so strong we peddled the whole way back against the wind. I didn't think I was going to make it back. It took about 3 hours and Sydney and Bryndee did wonderful. Linda stayed behind and watched baby Weston. Linda realized shortly after we left that one of us forgot our water bottle she she rushed out and found us, luckly we hadn't gone off the trail yet. She saved my life! The boys got home shortly after we did so I put Sydney and Weston in the trailer and biked down with Austin and Tyson to return the bike.





Sunday we packed up and left to go on a hike before we headed home. We hiked to delicate arch, then got in the car and headed home. We got home in just over 5 hours. Renald upacked everything! My kids can't wait to go back




No comments:
Post a Comment