The Farnsworth Family

The Farnsworth Family

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010





Our family had a fantastic holiday. Grandpa and Grandma Farnsworth came up before Christmas and stayed a few days..the kids got to open their presents and got some great bathrobes..which they all still wear every chance they get! Christmas eve Renald worked and I took the kids to my parents house afterwards we came home and went to bed. The kids got to ski alot during the break and had plenty of relaxation! I finally threw away the candies and got back into gear..Renald has asked for no more desserts for a while..the scale says so..January is here so its back to the schedule, can't wait for school to be out!






Our family had a fantastic holiday. Grandpa and Grandma Farnsworth came up before Christmas and stayed a few days..the kids got to open their presents and got some great bathrobes..which they all still wear every chance they get! Christmas eve Renald worked and I took the kids to my parents house afterwards we came home and went to bed. The kids got to ski alot during the break and had plenty of relaxation! I finally threw away the candies and got back into gear..Renald has asked for no more desserts for a while..the scale says so..January is here so its back to the schedule, can't wait for school to be out!

No comments: