







Last week, our family headed to Bear Lake for the weekend. We stayed at Harbor Village with Heath and Misty and their kids (who are the same age as ours which makes it nice). I ended up backing down the trailer 4 times (on a saturday too)! I have to say, I still want to puke right before it do it, and I usually end up in tears from the pressure after it, but I do it! Most women can relate. I hope my manly instinct will kick in some day. Anyway, Renald, Austin and I all tried wakeboarding and Tyson actually got in the tube on his own and without crying! HUGE STEP!! and Sydney was just happy being able to pee off the side of the boat like the men in her family! We lucked out with the weather and had no wind and warm sunshine on Sunday. In all we had a Blast and hope to do again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment