The Farnsworth Family

The Farnsworth Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dinosaur Park







Since our family didn't go anywhere for UEA, I decided to take the kids to the Dinosaur Park. It has changed a lot since I had been there last, and so did the price! Sydney wouldn't let me put her down until we got to the playground. It was pretty intense for her. I would purposely put her down and walk away and she would run screaming bloody murder (I know I am soo mean). It took a while for Tyson to get the courage to touch some of them, and of course Austin wasn't scared a bit, so he says. I found out the Park did trick or treating 1 hour after they closed so we left to eat dinner with Renald and went back to the park to do the trick or treating. Tyson was crying most of the time because he didn't get to wear his costume (which is batman), and it didn't help that everywhere we looked there was a kid in a batman costume. They had nice spook alleys, and they had people in stations dressed up along the way. They also had a witch and Frankenstein walk around the park. We didn't stay very long, I was too nervous I was going to lose one of my kids. By the time we got home we were all exhausted!

2 comments:

Boudrero said...

That looks like fun. We will have to go there. My kids are pretty wimpy though. They would be crying the whole time.

Trent Megan and Kids said...

hey Wendy sorry I couldn't chat at the bank. Hope everything turned out okay.
Love the cute pics. I haven't ever been to the dinosaur park but know that I will get there someday. richfield was fun but sometimes you can only handle so many days away from home!!