The Farnsworth Family

The Farnsworth Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Black Eye





Sydney is our little helper, whatever I am doing whether it be talking on the phone or folding clothes, she usually wants to do it too. I was packing up for our camping trip and was putting some firewood in our trailer, thus so was sydney. I went into the house to get something and I heard crying as soon as I walked into the house, I went back out and poor sydney had fallen off the trailer trying to walk up it with her hands full of firewood. She hit the corner of her eye on something, and she honestly looked like frankenstein with a knob on the side of her head. I took a picture after she had gotten over it. I also took a after picture of her.

1 comment:

Boudrero said...

geez Wendy..meanie!! she is so cute even with the big black eye.