Renald and I went on a cruise from November 16th to the 21st. Our boat went to Ensinada and Cabo. My sister Melanie stayed at my house and watched Austin, Tyson and Sydney. Weston went to my neighbors, Cindy Perkes. I felt so bad for the babysitters, but I totally felt good about who I left my kids with. The cruise was a wonderful escape! In the beginning I thought I was going to be bored on a boat for 5 days, but I soon realized that on crusing days, being lazy, laying in bed with my hubby, watching the waves, eating whenever is so relaxing. I am so used to being busy all day, that when I do something for myself, I can't help but feel guilty, but not once did I feel that on the cruise. My favorite parts were sitting on the balcony, and swimming in the ocean. The bad part is when you get back and you are in your car, listening to kids fight, baby screaming and you are running late to your appointments, I long to get away again. It was just too good. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, I wouldn't trade anything in the world for them but a little break once every 10 years is nice.



3 comments:
OMG! You have one hot bod! I love cruising! I think they are the perfect vacations! I am glad that you were able to take a vacation without your kids, but I'm kind of sad that it took you so long!
Ok first lets talk about the fact you look amazing in a bikini after having 4 kids!!! Second, I'm so happy you guys got to go away just the two of you. It is important to do things like that! I think it took us 9 years before we left the kids and went away for the weekend!
Dang Wendy...we (we meaning my sister and my mom and I) are disgusted...How can you look like that after four kids!!! What in the heck. Sounds like you had fun. looking good!
Post a Comment