The Farnsworth Family

The Farnsworth Family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sum up of Fall

Since I am so slow I will just do a sum up of our Fall. The kids all decorated their pumpkins and went trick or treating with friends. I only have pictures of Weston in his Halloween outfit cause Renald accidently deleted the rest grrrr. Austin was Cobra, Tyson was a skeleton and Sydney was a butterfly.





We celebrated Thanksgiving early this year. We did it on the Sunday before since my sister was in town. Then on Thanksgiving day, I did a little dinner at my house for my parents. I physically cooked the turkey, but Renald was working so he talked me through it step by step. It was fun using my china from my wedding for the 1st time! Austin was such a good help. I called him my sou chef ( I have no idea how to spell it).

No comments: