The Farnsworth Family

The Farnsworth Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

Make room for #4

We have decided to have one more baby. We are really excited about having another one, and so are our kids. Austin already has a boy and girl name picked out and Sydney is a baby magnent. Tyson just says the name will be baby Tyson. Our due date is May 10th! Now when you see me, you will understand why I look so fat!

4 comments:

Boudrero said...

So you must have announced it to the fam. How fun...four. We are excited for you. See ya in a month!!

Roberts' family said...

Congratulations. I'm right behind you due on the 17th. You fat, yeah right.

Rachael said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting!

Jen, Joel, Autumn and Lily said...

So I guess this is the only way to hear news from you, even though I talk to you on the phone at least twice a week!